I know this may seem delayed (and it is by 2 weeks), but we just had Caitlin's 4 month appointment today since we were out of town. And she is doing great - well, except for the fact she had to get all those shots today... she was very brave but I hate when they get shots! Here are the stats:
Weight: 13 lbs. 8 oz., 50%
Height: 24 in, 50%She loves to talk and coo and laugh. She's very friendly and loves to smile at anyone who will pay attention to her. She is very alert. She has been sleeping through the night since about 3 months old (although in the last week she's started waking up once a night sporadically). She sucks her thumb... sometimes, I swear she can get both those hands in there too! She still won't take a pacifier though. She's taking the bottle pretty well although we don't give it to her often since I'm usually around. She loves to grab her feet. She has rolled from front to back a few times. She is so close to rolling from back to front... she usually just gets to her side and then stays there and rolls back. She is enjoying tummy time much more now. She also has started using her exersaucer and the bumbo. The Dr. said we can start solids so sometime soon will we see if she's ready for rice cereal.
I've uploaded new pics from month 4 to the picasa site (also you can see the slideshow on the right side of the blog). Here are some pics and a few videos of her rolling attempts. It's hard to believe she's over 4 months old. She's just as adorable as when she was born, and I love her so much. She's a great baby and such a joy in our lives.
These are a couple shots from her 3 months photo shoot with Kathy Whittaker (they were taken just after her 3rd month birthday so technically in the 4th month).








No comments:
Post a Comment