Also part of last weekend's craziness was Aidan's birthday party at Kiddie Acres. I have to say I was a little skeptical of this place from driving by numerous times so I was eager to check it out. This place was so much fun for Evan! It's like a little amusement park for small kids. Evan got to ride a ferris wheel, go on the carousel, drive a boat, a car, an airplane, and ride a train! He got so upset when we had to stop and eat and then later leave. He could have driven that boat and ridden that carousel ALL DAY. I think Avery also enjoyed taking Evan on the rides ;) The one thing he didn't do was the pony ride. The good thing is that a parent can ride with the child if needed. Anyway, I definitely recommend this to anyone looking for something fun for their child. Thanks Crandalls for inviting us!
Here are some pics from the day.
Evan and Avery in the airplanes
Waiting for takeoff
Evan and I riding the carousel
There's Daddy!
Camden, Nikki, and others on the carousel
Daddy and Evan on the carousel
Evan, Avery, and Camden on the boat
Another picture of the three of them on the boat ride
Evan taking Camden for a spin in their jeep!
Evan signing more after the ride was over - he did that a lot at the park!
Nikki took Evan up in the ferris wheel with Camden and Avery - he didn't want to go in it at first but after it started, he had fun!
Evan, Avery, Andy, and Daddy on the train
Andrew, Camden, Brian, and Aidan on the train
Avery and Evan - I'm on a boat!
The birthday boy and his dad on the carousel

No comments:
Post a Comment