Early January, our family celebrated a milestone - Bryce turning 40!
Bryce and I went out to a very nice dinner at Trulucks's before meeting up with a bunch of friends at a nearby bar to celebrate.
Our friend Stephanie turned 40 the day before Bryce so we kind of combined celebrations which was a lot of fun!
I enjoyed getting to hang out with adult friends and not be constantly watching kids too :)
And we took Bryce out for a family birthday dinner at Jack Allen's. I surprised him by getting shirts made (thanks Becca) that said, "My Dad is 40". I remember when we were little that my mom had these shirts made too and thought it would be fun to do the same for him.
I think Bryce would agree that turning 40 wasn't so bad :) Now to try and fit in a trip to England sometime to see Liverpool play (that's what he REALLY wants for his birthday!).

No comments:
Post a Comment