Thursday, May 12, 2016

Christmas 2015

Christmas saw us doing old traditions and starting new ones this year. My mom hosted a cookie exchange day where we all went over there, baked and decorated cookies, and just enjoyed spending time together - definitely a new tradition!


yum!

This year, the kids and I also did a Gingerbread house.  Messy, but fun - we'll see if this becomes a tradition or not!

Ta-da!

We of course baked our own cookies for Santa - not sure why I can't find a picture of it though!! And then we headed to church for Christmas Eve service.

Doesn't Ryan look so handsome and old in this picture?

Ready for Santa to come!

Here are some of the cookies we left out for Santa

And finally Christmas morning - we opened presents, had breakfast, and later went to Baba's house to celebrate Chelsea's birthday.


Ryan really got into the present opening this year!

We had a wonderful holiday, especially just spending time together with all our family and friends. I hope everyone else had a Very Merry Christmas too!

No comments:

Post a Comment