This sweet, smart, sassy girl turned 6 in January!
Our traditional birthday pancakes!
Presenting her book on KTEX (school news program)
Because Caitin and Ryan have birthdays about 6 weeks apart, I decided to combine their parties into one big gymnastics party that fell right between the two. Since Caitlin had to share her birthday with Ryan, I also let her have a little slumber party with a few girls - she's been LONGING for a slumber party.
First we made pizzas
Then we did our nails. And after that, the girls watched a movie and went to sleep (a few went home rather than spend the night). I never knew 6 girls could be so loud! And they all stayed up pretty late... I figured for sure they'd fall asleep during the movie but nope, they were up until probably 10:30pm.
And of course we had to celebrate BOTH birthday girls. Happy birthday to the best sister and daughter. Love you girls!

No comments:
Post a Comment