Happy First Birthday Ryan!
Ryan's birthday fell on a Wednesday during a very busy week. So, on his actual birthday, we just had a very small celebration at our house with Baba and Chelsea (and Chuy's to-go and cake)!
Thanks for celebrating with us! The rest of the family was coming the next week for his birthday party and Spring Break.
Cake for everyone
Cupcake for Ryan - his first!
We sang him Happy Birthday.
And then we let him check out the cupcake. A little tentative to start...
But then he got his hands on it...
And I think he likes it!
He went to town on the cupcake.
And ate pretty much the entire thing.
And finished up like this...
Happy First Birthday Ryan! I can't believe you are already one year old. I'll do another post with more details another time. Enjoy this one for now!

Love the last photo.
ReplyDelete