Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Ryan - Ten Months

I know tomorrow is Ryan's first birthday so I'm behind about 2 months, but I will promise to catch up quickly!

Just before his baptism, Ryan turned 10 months.  Already? The 10th month was a big one for Ryan.  He started crawling and wanted to be on the move everywhere and all the time! It was funny how one day, he just started crawling.

There was no well check this month so his stats are based on a guess and a drs appt he had around the time:
Weight: 18 lbs 14oz
Height: 28 inches


Ryan started eating more stage 3 type foods and started a few finger foods.  We also gave him a sippy cup although he wasn't very interested in that. So far, he still seems to like to eat whatever he is given. And still only breastmilk!

Ryan is sleeping about the same... maybe a morning nap if we are home and usually a 2 hour afternoon nap. We still start bedtime around 7:30pm and he's up around 6:30am.  Very different from my other kids who would usually sleep in for me!  This month has been up and down with sleep too since he came down with RSV (again). Seriously! We are a magnet for RSV I think. Both Caitlin and Ryan had it in early January.  Neither were feeling very well for quite a few days. Poor kiddos.

Evan wanted to make a sign too... I think he did a pretty good job!

Ryan got two top teeth this month (so that's 2 on the bottom and now 3 on the top). That might also have contributed to some of the sleepless nights.


Ryan LOVES to wave and does it often. He also likes to imitate people and sounds they make. He loves to clap and still put everything in his mouth (usually things I don't want to go in there).  Having a baby with 2 older siblings is much harder. I'm constantly worried what Ryan might find to put in his mouth. I will be so glad when this stage is over.

It was a very busy month with all the Christmas activities and family visiting. But what a great first Christmas for Ryan and our family!  We are excited to start off a new year as a family of 5 and are so happy to have Ryan. He is very loved by all of us (dog included now that he drops food on the floor!).  

Photo comparison:





No comments:

Post a Comment