Friday, March 21, 2014

First Daddy/Daughter Dance

Our YMCA sponsors a Daddy/Daughter dance around Valentine's Day and we thought this year would be a good time for Caitlin to get to go.  She was SO excited for it.

Baba came over to help me get her ready (because I have no clue how to do hair). 

She curled it and pulled it back.

Caitlin got all dressed up for the dance

Daddy gave her some flowers


And I made her a little wrist corsage that Daddy gave her.

All ready to go!

I wish I could have been a fly on the wall to just watch everything. Bryce said that Caitlin had a great time and did not stop dancing the entire night!  I think she was in heaven.  We had a few other friends with little girls go as well so they knew quite a few people.  But I don't think Bryce got to chat much since Caitlin was a dancing machine!  I think the highlight of the evening was when they played "Let It Go" from Frozen, her absolute favorite song. What a great time for both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment