Behind again, but trying to catch up! Ryan turned Eleven Months in February. Wow.
No Drs appointment so unofficially, we'll say he was:
Weight: 19lbs
Height: 28.5 inches
Ryan wants to move all the time. This photo shoot was not easy (as evidenced by above). He does not want to sit still when you put him on the ground. He is pulling up on everything and walking around whatever he can hold onto.
Food-wise, he is still exclusively breastfeeding. I think I'll actually make it one year. Amazing for me! We have moved almost exclusively to finger foods. He loves to feed himself and will eat anything. I don't know any food he won't eat. He particularly loves sweet potatoes (like his cousin Chelsea who would eat nothing but sweet potatoes if given the choice) and toasted Os (organic cheerios essentially).
Sleeping-wise... he is still pretty much the same. Morning nap if we are home but otherwise about a 2 hour nap in the afternoon. He goes to bed around 8pm. He is still doing this thing where he'll wake up around 5:45 or 6am and cry for a few minutes before going back to sleep. That's okay... except it wakes me up and I can't go back to sleep before I need to get up for the day. But, I won't complain too much... it could be worse!
Ryan got one new tooth (top right) so we are at 4 on the top, 2 on the bottom. He is a happy, healthy boy for the most part.
Photo comparison:

Adorable!
ReplyDelete