For Caitlin's 4th birthday, I decided to have her party at a local place called the Party Palace. I figured with so much going on, I wanted to make it easy. I'd heard of this place and she is SO into princesses... I knew she'd love it.
Her very own sign!
The setup while we waited for everyone.
Once there, each girl got to pick out a princess dress. Then, they went over to get their makeup, nails, and interview done.
She of course chose purple - like Princess Sofia and Rapunzel (and her favorite color).
We loved having Mema and Oma at the party too!
Princess Caitlin is all ready!
After all the girls were done getting ready, they did a fashion show and they read their interview questions which was super cute. They all lined up and learned how to be proper princesses.
Caitlin's cake
Happy Birthday to you...
Make a wish!
After cake, the girls had a story and then got to make their own princess crowns.
Caitlin had a great time, even with her still recovering from her RSV. We are so glad her friends could join her to celebrate turning 4.

No comments:
Post a Comment