Someone is (was) two weeks old! I know it's a little late since he is a month today, but I want to at least try to catch up. Our second week my mom was still here for most of it so we enjoyed the extra help.
At the Drs appointment (which was a few days shy of two weeks), he was already 8 lbs 8 oz (52%) and 20.5 inches (55%). Unfortunately, he's still eating about every two hours at night so we are a tired bunch.
He does like to sleep in his swing and car seat though!
Evan and Caitlin are enjoying being the big brother and big sister (with matching pajamas).
My friend Amanda took Ryan's newborn pictures. She posted a few on facebook if you want to take a look (under Pretty Portraits Photography). She's sent them to me but I just am having a hard time narrowing down the list! Hopefully soon I will get her my choices and can post some of the pictures here.
Some smiles!! Must be a good dream.
Loving my swing
And that's about it! Hopefully I will post the month pictures sooner than the 2 month mark. We are off to the Doctor today to see how he's doing. We just love having him as part of our family (and will love him even more when he sleeps a few more hours at night) :)

No comments:
Post a Comment