I know Ryan will be two months in a little over a week but at least I'm getting this posted before then!
Ryan turned one month on April 5th. At his Doctor's appointment his stats were:
10 lbs 10 ounces - 78%
21.5 inches - 55%
He definitely likes to eat!!
We did a quick photo shoot with his sign. He was definitely starting to track and be more alert.
At one month, Ryan was still up about 3 times a night (every 2-3 hours). I feel much more sleep deprived with him than the other two - I'm sure partly due to the fact I am taking care of 2 other kids all day. He was getting a little fussy in the evening (witching hour). He really started to take to the pacifier. You kind of have to work it in there but once you do, it definitely calms him down and lets him drift off. At one month, we were still swaddling him at night although most of the time he broke out of it with his arms.
Daddy and Ryan
First real bath in the tub - this month his umbilical cord finally fell off so before his one month he got to start real baths and he loves them! He is so calm in the tub.
Smiles!
Got to meet his new cousin Ali and Mema and Papa visited
Mema cuddling with Ryan (and Caitlin got in on the action too).
Sleepy...
Working that pacifier

No comments:
Post a Comment