Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Heather Walker photos

Way back in March, you might remember that you all helped me to win a photo shoot with Heather Walker. She's this fantastic photographer here in Austin whom I met through MOPS.  Thanks to everyone, I was the winner so we tried unsuccessfully to schedule our session until finally in July everything lined up.  She came by our house after dinner one evening to capture a fun activity and then our bedtime routine (day in the life series).  It was so much fun and the kids really took to her. Below are photos from the shoot (all taken by Heather Walker). Thanks everyone for helping us to capture these memories and thanks Heather for the beautiful pictures!

Our fun activity was eating ice cream then splashing through the sprinklers.


Bath time!




Isn't she precious?


And finally storytime! I think Daddy is much better at reading stories than mommy.

And last is the kids snuggling together before bedtime. They really are best friends. I think these two pictures are my absolute favorites.


1 comment: