One of Evan's best buddies had a birthday in early May that he attended. It was at a local amusement park called Kiddie Acres, geared towards younger kids. Evan had a blast and I snapped a few photos I wanted to share of him enjoying some boy time. Reminds me that I need to figure out what to do for Evan's birthday. At least the theme will be easy this year (he's obsessed with Cars).
First stop! Riding the train.
The Evans!
Fun on the carousel
Pony rides which Evan actually enjoyed!
Al the boys taking a picture in typical boy fashion
Driving the boat
Evan and Alex - two peas in a pod!
And I couldn't resist a cute one of my soccer buddy Ellie!
If anyone has great suggestions for where to have Evan's August birthday, please send me a note! I need to start on that...

No comments:
Post a Comment