Greetings from Michigan! I have lots of blogging to catch up on so before I start on the next trip, I thought I should finish our last one.
Our last day in Florida was spent in Destin with our friends since my family had already headed back to Indiana. We enjoyed time at the beach and pool before napping and then heading to dinner. It was a wonderful trip. Not super relaxing when it's just one person with two kids, but I had fun and I think the kids did as well.
Evan and Camden playing in the sand - I think they were baking us cakes.
Andrew and Brenner - we discovered a new fun activity (and good way to keep the little ones in one place).
Group picture!
After we buried Brenner, all the other kids wanted a turn to. Here is Evan.
AJ and Caitlin's turn
Finally, one last group shot before bed time.
For the drive home, I left about 4:30am and drove with Mel and her kids. We left while it was raining but we made excellent time (12 hours I think). The kids did very well in the car which was great since it was just me. Overall, a wonderful trip.

No comments:
Post a Comment