Today, I ran a bunch of errands, one of which was getting Evan's haircut. We tried a new place in Cedar Park called Pigtails and Crewcuts. I had a groupon to use there! It was a nice place. They had a fun train table to play at while waiting. Evan got to sit in an airplane while watching Toy Story so he was VERY cooperative after that point. Anyway, here are a few pictures of his new haircut to tide you over until I have something more exciting to report!
Monday, March 28, 2011
Evan's new haircut
I don't have much to post... I guess not much is going on! This weekend was a get the yard ready for the season weekend. Bryce did LOTS of work on it while Evan helped. And then Sunday morning I ran the Cap 10K and did great - time of 55:29 which was much faster than I expected to do it in. I guess it helps when you aren't pushing two kids in a double stroller!
Today, I ran a bunch of errands, one of which was getting Evan's haircut. We tried a new place in Cedar Park called Pigtails and Crewcuts. I had a groupon to use there! It was a nice place. They had a fun train table to play at while waiting. Evan got to sit in an airplane while watching Toy Story so he was VERY cooperative after that point. Anyway, here are a few pictures of his new haircut to tide you over until I have something more exciting to report!
Today, I ran a bunch of errands, one of which was getting Evan's haircut. We tried a new place in Cedar Park called Pigtails and Crewcuts. I had a groupon to use there! It was a nice place. They had a fun train table to play at while waiting. Evan got to sit in an airplane while watching Toy Story so he was VERY cooperative after that point. Anyway, here are a few pictures of his new haircut to tide you over until I have something more exciting to report!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Mother, programmer, wife, RUNNER! Wow.
ReplyDelete