Saturday, September 25, 2010

Quick blog entry

I know, I still haven't done Caitlin's 8 month update but I've been busy this week.  Today is Caitlin's baptism so we have had friends/family in town and been getting ready for it.  Still, I wanted to at least give you something to tide you over until I have time to post about the baptism and her 8 month birthday.  I at least got the markers for her sign!

So, we aren't really potty training yet, but we do encourage Evan to sit on his potty and go on his potty.  More just to make it a fun experience and at least get used to doing it (because I would LOVE to have one kid out of diapers).  For the most part, he just sits on it... although he wants Mommy to sit on the real potty at the same time and he wants to do it with all his clothes off.  I guess you take what you can get although at some point we'll have to correct that... can't have a 4 year old taking his clothes off in public to use the potty I think!  Still, TWICE this week he has actually gone pee pee in the potty.  So exciting!  Do I think it's going to keep happening?  No.  Did we get super excited and tell him what a great job anyway?  Yes!  Here's to our little man for at least making an effort and hoping he continues.  He likes to imitate people so we took a quick pic of him while he was sitting on it one day.  I wonder who he's imitating ;) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment