Saturday, September 4, 2010

Happy 6th Anniversary!

Sorry, this blog post won't have much to do with the kids and I'll keep it short. Six years ago today was when Bryce and I got married (and 10 years ago was our very first date)!  It's hard to believe it's been that long but at the same time hard to believe it hasn't been longer since I feel like I've known him forever!  Our wedding day was one of the best days of my life.  I couldn't have imagined it any differently.  All the love and support of our family and friends was incredible.  The ceremony was so touching - my Grandpa helped marry us and gave an emotional speech.  The reception was a great time. Planning for it was a lot of fun (stressful for sure at times but overall I loved it).  I know they say it's just one day but it's a day I will never forget.  Thanks to everyone who made that day possible!

We've had a crazy ten years.  We've had ups and downs and our share of difficult times but I was never worried that I didn't have Bryce's 100% support and love.  And life is even crazier now with two kids which leaves little time for the two of us between them and jobs and the demands of daily life, but I just cherish our alone time even more.  So, Happy Anniversary to my wonderful husband whom I love very much.

Here's a few pics I just had on my computer... I have so many more I want to post, but that would take too much time.  So, just enjoy these couple I have!








No comments:

Post a Comment