Now that Evan is going to school, he loves to wear his backpack. So, I took a video one afternoon of him wearing his backpack and doing various things he likes to do.
First video is of him with his backpack on, feeding puffs to Caitlin! She loves to eat them and he loves to feed her so it's super cute to watch how sweet he is.
The second video is of him saying the dog's name (Sierra) which is something new. Before he just always called her dog but he randomly one day started saying her name! Also, it's got him doing one of his other favorite things - dancing to the Fridge Farm!
The last video is of Daddy coming home from work. He gets very excited (as does the dog) when he hears the garage door open. He yells, "Daddy home!". Also very cute.
I will post an 8 month update on Caitlin soon, as soon as I do her sign. My markers have run out so I need to buy some new markers to finish it first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

so cute!! :) alex is not so much a fan of the backpack. maybe I should encourage just wearing it around the house too :) I love the way he says Sierra! Just see, his language is about to take off like crazy! Oh, and I think they dance a lot at school bc Alex has shown me some new moves :)
ReplyDelete