Thursday, August 5, 2010

Playgroup

Just a quick post... I have a lot of blogging to catch up on, especially our trip out to Seattle area for a wedding!  But, first just some pics from a playgroup we had a couple weeks ago with friends.  We checked out a park we'd never been to in Austin.  It was Bartholomew Park near the old airport.  It said online they had a new toddler area.  The park was okay.  Toddler area was small but they had 2 other great little playgrounds and swings which the kids enjoyed. Only problem was that those areas were in the sun so the equipment got pretty hot pretty quickly.  Still, we enjoyed ourselves.  I liked socializing with friends, and Evan loved running around with the other kids.  I think that makes it a success!  We are planning monthly get togethers so we are already looking forward to seeing everyone again in just a week.

Otherwise, I'll post soon about our Seattle trip and of course the big weekend coming up (Evan's 2nd birthday)!  Between the trip and the birthday I just have been swamped.  But, I'll catch up eventually I hope. 

Evan and Matilda playing with the rocks

Taking a water break
Hey Evan!

Evan and Audrey on the bridge

Evan and Amelia in the bus - it was a big hit!

Matilda and Amelia in the bus

The four kids on a bus ride - beep beep

No comments:

Post a Comment