Another month has flown by and our little girl is now 7 months old! It's crazy! This past month has been so busy that it's not surprising it snuck up on me. We started out the month by taking our first plane trip with the two kids - a trip to Seattle for a wedding and to visit friends (I'm sure you read the 3 blog entries about it). Then we came back and had a weekend full of Evan's 2nd birthday. Since then, we've spent about 2 weeks in which all 4 of us came down with a horrible sinus infection. Finally, we are all feeling better and getting back into our routine. In the meantime, Caitlin has managed to get a month older.
Here are the latest rough estimate stats (since no Drs appt this month):
Weight: 16lbs
Hieght: 25.5 in
Not too much is new with her. She is still sleeping through the night most of the time. She has a pretty good schedule - up about 7am, morning nap, lunch, afternoon nap, dinner, bath/bedtime/final meal about 7:30-8pm. She is a content baby and very easy going. Except of course when she's tired or before bedtime in which case she just wants to be held. She is sitting up really well on her own. No crawling just yet. She turns around in circles on her tummy and sometimes scoots backwards but has yet to pull herself forwards that I've seen. Although she is never where I left her when I go in to get her in the morning so who knows how she moves all around her crib! She loves to watch her big brother and he's sweet to her most of the time (although I can forsee sharing issues when she's older). She is eating cereal, vegetables, and fruits now! She also started eating Puffs which she really seems to like. (Evan always wants some too.) I keep waiting for a tooth to emerge but so far nothing. She also is eating a lot more milk which worries me that soon we'll have to start supplementing with formula. But, Evan only made it 6 months breastfeeding before I had to start supplementing so already we are doing better! However, being back at work is not helping so hopefully she takes the formula okay if we need to give it to her. I guess that's about it for the Caitlin update. We love her so much. I wish time would slow down a little... she's growing up too fast.

She's a doll!
ReplyDelete