Caitlin finally rolled over (at least that I saw)! She was just biding her time until I was ready to see it. She's been sleeping like a champ at night in her crib which is awesome. However, she just does not want to nap in her crib. We usually can put her down and she falls asleep pretty easily, but then after about 20-30 min, she's crying but still tired. She'll then sleep in her swing for at least 2 hours. Something we need to work on since who knows how much longer she'll even fit in her swing. She started barley cereal this week and next week we will get to start orange vegetables!
Evan is doing well. He is such a little person. He comprehends so much and every day, I swear he can say a new word. His new loves are golf and cars (besides Nemo of course). He figured out how to ride his little bike around the house (can't use the pedals but knows how to move it and steer). I'll try and get a video to post. Today we played out in the rain for a little while so I'll try and post a video of that later too. He also discovered jumping off things... and I mean anything. He'll jump off the stairs, the couch, the bed, the trunk, the coffee table. He thinks it's the MOST fun thing ever. And he started swim lessons! We are doing them one-on-one with a woman who teaches them in our neighborhood. He's really enjoying it and doing great with them. Maybe I'll have Bryce video our next one if possible.
Well, that's long enough for a blog entry. Here's a few pictures from this week. Some of the pics are from Leah Kroll's birthday party which we went to on Sunday. We had a lot of fun as you can tell. Good friends and good times. Have a great 4th of July weekend!
Evan and Leah
Fun in the pool
Four!
Isn't she precious? Caitlin of course.
Here the kids were jumping off the steps - that's Evan mid-flight from the 2nd step
Ready for the rain
Caitlin loves her exersaucer

No comments:
Post a Comment