Every year I try and make a trip to the Cameron Park Zoo over Spring Break, and this year was no different. The Blankenships joined us for a beautiful day at the zoo!
We got there right when it opened to enjoy it without all the crowds.
We always love the otter slide (except for some reason, the otters were missing!).
Having Avery along is like having an extra mom which is great!
And the babies loved exploring like the big kids.
I love how you can get close to the giraffes. We enjoyed watching two of them play fight!
Had to take a picture of Chelsea with the elephants for Baba!
Everyone lined up on the Kimono dragon.
I have this same picture from a year ago! Wow have they grown.
Group pic from the playground
Giddy up!
And one of my favorite... the step on chimes. How many kids can you fit?!
We had a great day. We enjoyed a picnic lunch too and it was perfect weather. A great start to our spring break fun. Thanks for joining us Blankenships! We'll do it again next year I'm sure :)

No comments:
Post a Comment