What a year for bluebonnets in Texas! This year they were absolutely gorgeous. With cooler temperatures and lots of rain, they were spectacular throughout Central Texas. It also made it difficult to find a good time to take pictures. Nonetheless, I had to make it happen. I must officially be a Texan if this is a must-do on my to-do list!
Because of time constraints and weather, I really had one day in which I could do it. I convinced my sister to go with me. We checked out one spot that a friend had used and decided it would be too difficult so we then drove across town to a park and attempted them there. That's my first set. After dinner, I convinced my mom to head back out with me to that first spot to try and get a few more.
Here are this year's pictures! Enjoy!
Ryan was being difficult this year - did not want to sit still or smile!
Caitlin on the other hand - LOVES to take pictures!
Caitlin enjoys "posing" so had to post one like that. I'm always telling her just stand normal!
One of my favorites!
Another of my favorites - she just looks happy and I got a good shot of the bluebonnets!

No comments:
Post a Comment