In early May, I took Ryan and went to Indy for my brother's graduation. I hadn't been home in a long time and it was a big deal for him to graduate with a second Bachelors in Electrical Engineering Technology. We are all very proud of him for accomplishing this goal. I know just how hard the classes he took can be. He had to take a lot of pre-requisites before even beginning his degree so it was no easy task. Congratulations Will!
Walking in
Family pic before we went out to a celebratory dinner
It was a great trip home (first in almost a year). I enjoyed meeting up with some friends and seeing family at the graduation party. Ryan was very well behaved for the traveling as well. And of course being there for Will's big day and celebrating Mother's Day with my own mom for once! Congrats again Will!
His name being called and shaking hands with the Deans
Mom and Will
Family pic before we went out to a celebratory dinner
Thumbs up for a job well done!
Ryan with Moira and Hannah - we enjoyed spending a morning with the Mackintosh family!
Ryan and I took a stroll around downtown Indy one morning. Here he is in front of Monument Circle.

No comments:
Post a Comment