Friday, June 27, 2014

End of Year Kindergarten Program and Awards

Towards the end of school, they had an awards ceremony and program for Kindergarten.  I'd seen the kids preparing during my weekly visits so I was excited to see the performance.

First up were the awards.  Evan already received some of his at the Semester awards. But, he did receive a few more this time like Shining Star in Math and Citizenship again.





After the awards were handed out, the kids got up on the stage and sang about 6-7 songs that they had been practicing. It was pretty darn cute. I filmed the whole thing so here is the video.  Note it's about 13 minutes long!  Evan is in the very front row on the left side (2nd from the end).  Enjoy!  My favorite songs are after the half-way mark... they do Deep In the Heart of Texas (a must for any Texas child) and two other cute ones.




Great job Evan!

No comments:

Post a Comment