While I was in Indy, Caitlin had her dress rehearsal for her recital. Becca was in charge of taking her and getting her ready. She snapped a few pictures and also a video of the rehearsal! I was sad to miss it but I knew she was in good hands.
Ready to go!
They requested the girls to come with their costume covered up so no one would see it.
Getting stage directions
A few pics from after the rehearsal that Becca took for me
If you couldn't tell, their routine was called "Baby Ducks" and it was a tap routine. Her class this year was a tap/ballet combo class. She loved it!
Here's a video from the rehearsal. Hopefully I'll be getting the official recital DVD soon and will post that. If you get the email and can't see the video, click the link below.
Caitlin is on the far right in the video. Ms. Julie (their teacher) was standing off to the side which is why all the girls are looking that way. And the little girl to Caitlin's left always kind of does her own thing :) Enjoy!






No comments:
Post a Comment