The Liebster Blog Award is to recognize your favorite blogs with less than 200 followers. The rules for the award are: 1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog. 2. Link back to the blogger who awarded/nominated you. 3. Copy and paste the blog award to your blog. 4. Reveal your top 5 blog picks! 5. Drop by your top 5 picks and let them know you chose them by commenting on their blog!
Candice from Wolf's on Safari chose me and I'm passing it along too! My first blog award! Thanks for thinking of me Candice!
Here are some of my favorite blogs. I hope you take a look and like them too!
Team Isaacson - my friend Cassie's blog about her family. We love to read about their adventures, especially since Alex and Evan are so similar!
Jessi D Photography - one of my sister's best friends. She is an AMAZING photographer.
What's New in the Mackintosh World - my good friend Marie (Caitlin's godmother) and a blog about her precious family.
The Guillot*Stacer Pack - this is my SIL Michelle's blog!
Thanks for letting me follow your lives. I love to feel like I know what's going on, even when we don't get the chance to talk that often.


That was fast! :)
ReplyDeleteaww thanks for mentioning us! we love you guys too!
ReplyDelete