Monday, December 26, 2011

Evan's Preschool Program

A few weeks ago, Evan had his Christmas program at his preschool.  I was excited to see him perform as I'd caught glimpses of him singing the songs.  Baba, Casey, Shell, and Brett all came as well (Daddy was home sick which was sad but they helped make it better).  The evening started with us dropping off Evan at his classroom and seeing all the things he had been working on. Then, we went to the sanctuary for the performance. The 3s classes all sang together, and they did 3 songs (Deck the Halls, Rudolph, and All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth).  I managed to grab a spot near the front to video tape the performance. Fortunately, Evan was right in the middle (he's in the red plaid shirt and black pants).  He did a FANTASTIC job.  I am posting the video of all 3 songs so it's a little long but well worth it.  I'm not quite sure what he's doing with his shirt in the 2nd song.  But, the bowing! Oh my word, I crack up every time I watch it.  HILARIOUS!  He and his friend Luke are doing it. They must have practiced this at school but they are the only two doing it which makes it even funnier.  I just re-watched the video and it made me laugh all over again.


And here are a few pictures from the evening as well.

Evan and Caitlin before the show - isn't he handsome?

Evan and Ms Larisa (Caitlin wanted to be in it too)

Brett, Evan, Michelle, and Caitlin pre-performance

Baba, Caitlin, Evan, and Casey before the show

Caitlin, Avery, Evan, and AJ after the performance

Evan, me, and Caitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment