Monday, December 19, 2011

Dolvigs come to town!

I know it's been awhile since I posted, but I feel like I rarely have the time when I'm at home or I'm just too tired.  However, I do want to catch up a little before Christmas so here's a couple posts to tide you over.  Over a month ago, our good friends the Dolvigs came to Austin for their sort of annual visit!  We always love seeing them and miss them terribly.  Here's some pics from their stay.  Seems like I took quite a few of the kids so I'll start with those. It's rather crazy when you get all of us together due to the number of kids!

Evan and Avery

Avery and Camden Dolvig

Aidan, Camden, Avery, and Evan

Group shot of all the kids - best we could get:
Leah, Mackenzie, Camden, Brenner, Avery, Evan, Caitlin, AJ, Emma, and Aidan. Wow.

Jason holding Brenner, the newest Dolvig!

The ladies

Caitlin hitting the beer cooler... from her look, I think she's already had enough :)

The guys

What a fun visit. We were so happy to meet Brenner and enjoyed catching up.  We hope they'll come back again soon. At least I get to see them all in a week in Chicago!!

No comments:

Post a Comment