Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween Part 2 - Party at Evan's School

Evan's preschool had a Halloween fest (besides the Trunk N Treat which I already posted some pics from). I went to help out and so got to be involved in all of the fun activities.  Here are some pics from the day!

Evan's class playing musical numbers

Enjoying some cupcakes!

Listening to Ms. Larisa read a Halloween story
 
Ghost bowling (that's his class in the background waiting for their turn)

Two of Evan's buddies - Luke (Texas football) and Everett (superman)

Getting a pumpkin tattoo!

Getting some face painting done

Evan chose a lollipop!

I really enjoyed getting to go to his school and help out. It was fun to meet his new classmates whom I hear about and see how he interacted with everyone.  I can't wait to be part of more activities!


No comments:

Post a Comment