Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Preschool

Just after Labor Day, Evan started another year of preschool at Westside.  He is in the Young 3s class on Tues/Thurs with Ms. Larisa.  I was excited for school to start and so was he. 

Ready for school 2011!


Evan's first day of school pic from last year!!

The first day, Evan was one of the few kids in his class who didn't cry! I have to say, there have been no tears this year. This is a big change from last year where it was a solid month of crying at dropoff. Ms. Larissa said he was one of the few kids who actually answered her questions those first couple days.

Daddy and Evan before the first day

 I love to ask him about preschool because I get SO much more information than last year.  He can tell me what they did, who he played with. He even will sing me a song or two sometimes if I'm lucky. I'm looking forward to seeing all the art and songs and stories he brings home throughout the year. 

Mommy with Evan and Caitlin before the first day

I think Caitlin is enjoying her one-on-one time as well.  She usually gets to go to the library with Miss Elizabeth or to Lucy's kindergarten for lunch (where all the kids dote on her).  Although she wants to wear a backpack just like brother.  Next year!

Evan and Caitlin

I think it will be a great year for Evan. I have high hopes he'll learn his alphabet and numbers, but as long as he is having fun and learning anything, it will be a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment