Then, we headed over to the church for the performances. We dropped off the 2 year olds at the nursery where they would hang out until it was time for them to sing. Evan cried for just a few minutes when I left him. Finally, it was showtime. They came into the auditorium and up to the front of the church. I was very nervous that Evan would just run off the stage or run around (like Thanksgiving). That, or he would see me trying to film and run over to me. I tried to hide behind some people while filming so that maybe he wouldn't see me... that's part of the reason the camera work isn't great!
But, he did great!! He stayed up there for most of it and although he didn't sing, he participated. I couldn't ask for anything more. After the performance, he sat with us while the rest of the preschool sang their songs. Overall, it was so much fun seeing him do his first school concert and I'm really proud of him.
Here's the video of the performance!
And here are some pictures I took at his Christmas party during school on Tuesday.
Evan icing his Christmas Tree
Looks good!
Tastes good!
Ms. Jenifer handing out Christmas books to the kids
Evan and Ms. Jenifer
Here are pictures from the Christmas Program:
Family photo
Evan and Avery
Aunt Baba, Uncle Casey, and Evan

Evan did do great! I was impressed!! :) tried to run off for a minute there in between songs but got caught :) Sorry Alex ruined it by crying the WHOLE time! haha!! I am going to steal your video though bc I haven't downloaded mine yet. so thanks!
ReplyDelete