This year, I was really hoping Evan would enjoy Santa, and I'd get some good pics of him. In the past, he hasn't been thrilled with the idea of sitting on Santa's lap. I was optimistic that maybe this year, he'd think differently. So, the results are in.
First Santa visit was at Evan's preschool. Let's just say this first encounter was definitely a "foe" vote for Santa. Evan did not want to sit on his lap (neither did Caitlin as you can tell). I am actually standing next to Evan as it was the only way he'd even get close to him. Here's the best picture from that attempt:
Evan, on the other hand, actually sat next to Santa on his own, told him where his car was, and seemed okay. No smiling or anything, but I thought it was a big accomplishment that he sat next to him without screaming!
Here's the four of us on the hayride! Evan LOVED it. We had fun too even though it was a little chilly.
And our last Santa encounter was at my MOPS meeting today. This was actually the best looking Santa I'd say and the experience was better than the last. Evan actually sat on his lap all by himself and told him things (nothing like what he wants for Christmas, probably just about his candy cane). I put Caitlin on his lap too... she again was not thrilled with the idea. Maybe next year we'll have even more success!
Evan and Santa
Caitlin, Santa, and Evan
Evan and Avery!

No comments:
Post a Comment