Monday, June 14, 2010

Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, it's off to work I go

Well, this was my last weekend before heading back to work.  I officially start back today.  But, I am lucky in that I will only be working about 30 hours a week so I still have time with the kids and can ease back into everything.  I have two nannies who'll cover watching the kids for the week so I'm really happy about that situation.  I've enjoyed my time off these last 5 months and spending so much time with Evan and Caitlin.  I can't believe Caitlin is going to be 5 months this week!  At first, I wasn't sure about being home EVERY DAY, ALL DAY with two kids.  But now that I have to go back, I'm really going to miss hanging out with them all day, every day.  Still, I'm excited to be working part-time because I like the adult interaction.  Kind of the best of both worlds - get to work and get to be with the kids. 

Here's some videos from our last couple days.  We got to hang out with friends on Saturday and have family dinner on Sunday so good times!  Oh, and now that I'll be back at work, there probably won't be as much blogging so sorry!  I'll try to post at least once a week, but I'm not promising anything until I see how it all works out.

Caitlin still hasn't rolled over yet, but she loves to grab her feet. And now, she is sucking on her toes! It's kind of funny and cute as you can see for yourself in the video below.




At family dinner on Sunday at Brett and Michelle's house, they let Evan try out the drums.  He loved playing them.  Here's two short videos of our future drummer.



1 comment:

  1. Graham was clapping along as he watched the videos of Evan. :)

    ReplyDelete