My first week back at work is almost over and thought I'd give a little update on how it's been going. It has definitely been busy but overall, it's gone really smoothly. Our main nanny Elizabeth started this week. She has watched Evan before so I was pretty comfortable leaving the two kids with her. And of course she's doing a great job with them. Her daughter Lucy comes with her, and she is 4 years old. She and Evan get along well, and I actually think it's good for him as he tries to imitate her and is learning more about sharing.
The first day was a little crazy as that day at nap time, Evan decided he could climb out of his crib! He's never done that before so I was pretty shocked when she told me. But, he also has not done it since. She said he wasn't upset... rather he was pretty proud of himself and super excited that he got out! Hopefully, he doesn't remember he can do that because I don't know if I'm ready for him to be out of his crib yet! Caitlin is also doing really well with the transition. She has been taking the bottle just fine so no worries there. She's begun experimenting with her voice though and has discovered screaming. She's usually not upset, just likes to scream but it's a little ear piercing!
Enjoy! We are a looking forward to a relaxing Father's Day weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment