Monday, February 22, 2010

One Month Down

Caitlin turned one month this weekend!

She weighed 8 lbs 15 oz and was 20.5 inches at her well check. The Dr. said she looked good and was doing great.  I think she is starting to figure out the whole day/night thing as well since the last two nights she has slept for a 4 hour and a 5 hour stretch. Let's hope that continues!  She is tracking better with her eyes and has started taking a pacifier as well.  We are also beginning to venture out of the house whether it's to meet friends for lunch, go to the library, or run errands.  I was feeling a little cooped up after so many weeks of staying indoors.  I think Evan was as well, and he is looking forward to playdates with friends.  I still haven't quite figured out how I'm going to get around with both kids yet. If anyone has a double stroller they want they would recommend or wants to get rid of, let me know!  Also, I'm looking into toy storage solutions to try and tame the massive amounts of toys we are accumulating so I'd love suggestions on what others are doing in this arena as well. 

I've posted new pics in our picasa gallery (see the right side of the blog as well).  Thanks to everyone who offered to help or brought food for this first month.  It was all delicious and much appreciated.  I think you spoiled my husband with all your good cooking!  And not to leave Evan out completely... he got his top two canines this month!  We also got some family pics taken so here are a few (there are more in the One Month gallery).

No comments:

Post a Comment