Thought I would update everyone on how we are all doing. Caitlin ended up getting Evan's RSV. I took her to the Dr. on Monday because she seemed kind of congested and I didn't want to worry. The Dr. said her lungs were clear but they'd test her for RSV and it turned out positive. She wasn't too worried and there really isn't anything to do for it at this point. So, this week Caitlin has been congested but otherwise, she's handling it fine. On Friday, Caitlin went for a well check and was up to 7 lbs. 11 oz so she's gaining weight well and the Dr. thought she looked great. I've uploaded new pics to Picasa from the last week (see the links on the right hand side - Caitlin Week 2).
Today, my mom left to head back to Indy. It was very sad and Evan cried when we had to drop her off. She was a huge help these last two weeks. She did laundry, cooked, went shopping, entertained Evan, did baths, took care of Caitlin, etc. I don't know how we'd have gotten through it all without her, especially having sick kiddos! We are all on our own for this coming week and then on Friday, Bryce's parents come. So, I guess we'll see how it goes with just the two of us taking care of the kids. It will be interesting for sure!
And last but not least, GO COLTS! We are very excited for the Super Bowl tomorrow. Evan and Caitlin have their Colts gear ready for the big game (I'll post pics on that next time). I'm a little nervous because of all the injuries I keep reading about for the Colts players, but I'm hopeful the result will be the same as the last Super Bowl they were in :) And, I wanted to say thanks to everyone for the cards, gifts, dinners, and well-wishes we've received. We feel blessed to have so many friends and family that have let us know how much we are loved and supported. Thank you!

No comments:
Post a Comment