Monday, December 12, 2016

Strawberry Picking in Michigan

June is the perfect time in Michigan to go strawberry picking! We were heading up to the new house in Oskoda to move a bunch of stuff. We figured the kids would just be in the way so Michelle and I found a strawberry U-pick not too far away and took the kids there instead. 



This is only the 2nd time we have done this (the first was right after Ryan was born in Texas). I wasn't quite sure what to expect. But, we got our baskets and got our row and started picking!





As you can see, the kids loved it! We could eat as many as we wanted to while we were picking. So we did! I don't know if I've ever eaten that many strawberries at once. But man were they delicious! Fresh strawberries are just amazing!! 





As we were paying for our strawberries, the owner told us they had some baby bunnies. So, the kids got to go and hold them.





Another fun day in Michigan with gorgeous weather and family. Fortunately, this place isn't too far from Mema and Papa's new cottage so I think we will get to come back!


No comments:

Post a Comment