Wednesday, December 14, 2016

20 Year High School Reunion

After our Michigan trip, we drove back through Indianapolis to see my high school friends. It was our 20 year high school reunion (what??!!).  My really good girlfriends and I had decided it was a good reason to all plan to be in town at the same time. Three of us live close to Indy, but the other 3 of us are quite far away. So we don't have many chances to all get together.

We met up for dinner before the reunion so we could catch up (Katy had to miss on Saturday).

Eventually, we headed to the reunion. It was actually pretty fun. I enjoyed seeing some classmates whom I haven't seen in years and seeing what they are all up to. It's kind of crazy that it has been 20 years since we graduated high school. 

The next day, we all got together again for brunch at Sarah's house in Indy.  This time with all the families too. I love that our kids are good friends even though we don't get together that much. They always have fun playing together and pick up right where they left off... just like their Moms!

Attempt to try and get all the kids together

The girls (minus Stella)

The boys (minus a few)

And the moms (minus Lauren)

We loved catching up with everyone and hated to leave (we started driving back to Texas from Sarah's house!). Our time is always too short together.  But these ladies are so incredible, and I am so blessed to have them as my friends. 



No comments:

Post a Comment