Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Tiger Cub campout

One weekend, Bryce and Evan took off to go to their first Cub Scout campout.  Evan was super excited.  They left on Friday after school and were gone until Sunday afternoon!  

Here was their tent that they had to sleep in - I think after this trip, Bryce wanted a new tent considering this one is at least 14 years old!

At look at their Den campsite

By far Evan's favorite activity was the Beebee gun shooting range!

He even hit the target!

The two den leaders 

A couple of the other boys in the den... I think they are making Tiger noises??

And fishing!

Overall, I think they had a good time (and had great weather).  They actually encourage families to attend so maybe next year, we will see if all of us can go for a day or at least part of the day.  We were just too busy this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment