This year, the First Grade at Old Town went to Crowe's Nest Farm for their fall field trip. I have actually never been there before so was excited to get to join them.
Here was my group of kids to chaperone for the day.
First we learned about farms and milking cows (getting to see a demonstration). Then we took a hayride to see some other animals on the farm like these buffalo.
Then our little group took our own tour - seeing lots of different types of animals like pigs, various birds, sheep, chickens, snakes, etc. We enjoyed learning about them (and running from area to area!)
Evan and I by the barn
Picture of Evan
And a picture of Evan's class
It was a beautiful day and a fun trip. I'm glad I got to join him and be a part of it!

No comments:
Post a Comment