Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Easter Sunday

The kids were very excited for Easter this year. They completely understood that the Easter bunny was coming and he/she did not disappoint!

Here's each of their baskets. I try to incorporate things that they need anyway since they really don't need more toys, etc.
Evan got flip flops, a new helmet, and a kick stand (along with a Jake shirt, small toy, and candy)...

Caitlin got an Elsa doll (I can't believe I actually got one - it was random luck they had one left at Target since you can't find them anywhere!), a Frozen shirt, a Little Mermaid shirt, candy, and some princesses I had bought a long time ago but had forgotten about!

Ryan - PJs he really needed! Also some fruit snacks, markers (more for the older kids but he doesn't know), and another random toy car I found in my gift closet that I'd gotten for Evan a long time ago but somehow forgot about.

And Bryce and I even got baskets ;) Bryce got a fitbit from the Easter Bunny and has been using it faithfully since. He is down over 10 lbs already. He's doing so well and inspiring all of us to exercise and eat healthier.

Evan loved his Rescue Bot transformer

Ryan enjoyed opening gifts too!

My three cuties on Easter

After opening baskets, it was off to church! I managed a few quick pics before we left.

Caitlin had to dress like Elsa! Lucky we had a blue dress I guess.

After church, the Blankenships and Matz' joined us for a delicious brunch and easter egg hunt!

These kiddos are ready to go

We let Ryan and Chelsea get started first so they didn't get run over.

And they are off!

Caitlin finding eggs

Evan found a lot!

They were all over the yard.

Hope everyone else had a great Easter too!

No comments:

Post a Comment