Every spring, Texas gets gorgeous wildflowers. The bluebonnets are especially beautiful and an annual picture in them is almost a Texan requirement. So far, I have managed to get pictures of my kids in the bluebonnets every year. Sometimes the pictures aren't very good, but nevertheless, I try. This year was harder to find time since Evan is now in school all week. I took Ryan one morning for a few and then another day took all 3 kids. These were some of the better ones.
Enjoy our Texas Spring!
Picture of just Ryan one morning. it was very sunny which made it hard to photograph (with my limited ability too).
Second attempt! Much better. This field was actually right next to Bryce's Dell office! It was a great field of bluebonnets.
Probably the best of all 3 of the kids...
Evan - love this picture even though he has some crazy hair going on...
Evan's pic in the bluebonnets. That hair! What was I thinking not fixing it?
My sweet girl. She loves to take pictures now, especially when she gets to dress up!
Ryan gave me some good smiles that day.
My boys - probably the only time they've worn matching shirts!
Trying to get some of all 3 walking... not very successful!
But they had fun!
So that's our annual bluebonnet pics. Great flowers this year too. They were so lovely all around town. Late March/April is one of the best times to come and visit us so everyone plan your visits for next year.

No comments:
Post a Comment