One of the perks of going to visit Bryce's parents is that we get to see some friends who used to leave in Austin! The Reeves family lives in Midland, MI now so we are always glad to get to visit with them too. We came over one night for dinner. The girls had soccer practice so Bryce and Bill took all the older kids to soccer while Laura and I stayed back with the babies. After practice, we had dinner and just hung out for awhile. I snapped a few photos.
Lindsay and Ryan - she LOVES babies and was so excited to hold him (and did a great job)
The older kids eating pizza
Lindsay, Ryan, and Andrew
Our attempt at a photo of all the kids (minus Alex who was already asleep)... Andrew was not too thrilled about it either.
We tried to get a photo of the babies together but it was bed time...
And last, Laura and I with the newest Reeves and Stacer additions!
We had a great time visiting with them. Thanks for the lovely evening!!

No comments:
Post a Comment