Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Halloween Parties at Preschool

The kids each had a Hallween festival/party at school. They were on different days so I volunteered to help out for each of their classes.  It was fun to see them interacting with their friends and meet all the kids I hear about from them at home.  They both really enjoyed all the activities.

Evan getting his face painted

Playing pass the pumpkin with his class

Group picture of Evan's class

Evan by himself

Ghost bowling

Decorating and eating cupcakes

Fun times!


The next day was Caitlin's party. We had gorgeous weather and she decided to go as Rapunzel again.

Caitlin getting her face painted

Caitlin doing some ghost bowling

Attempt at a photo of Caitlin's class... 2 year olds don't sit still as well as the 4 year olds :)

 My pretty princess

Decorating and eating cookies

Getting a pumpkin tattoo

Overall, it was a lot of fun for both of them and for me! I enjoy having a flexible enough schedule to not miss out on these types of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment