Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Fun with veggies

I had a little time today so thought I'd throw up a blog before our big move!  That's right, we close on our new house this Friday morning.  Then, we get to move boxes and stuff all weekend in 100 degree heat.  Who's excited??  If you live in Austin and feel like you need a workout, we'd love the help.  That, or you can watch two adorable kids for us while we do all the heavy lifting (as evidenced by the video/pictures below) ;)

This video is from dinner this evening. Normally, it's a struggle to get Evan to eat anything looking like a vegetable.  Fruit - he would eat that all day.  Meat and veggies are a little more work.  Well, tonight was one of those rare exceptions where he cooperated and we had fun doing it!  Even Caitlin thought it was fun and joined in with our dinosaur noises.



Lately, with this record heat, we have been hitting the pool more often.  I am definitely going to miss our pool/amenity area when we move.  The new neighborhood has a pool/playground, but it's not even close to as nice as what we currently have.  However, the house is amazing and more than makes up for it.  Anyway, I've even gotten brave and started taking the two kids into the big pool by myself (rather than just the splash pad).  Evan actually can be on his own with his life jacket and Caitlin loves her little float.  And she loves her bathing suits/swimming. She now carries them around the house on her arm like a purse ALL THE TIME.  I so need a picture of that. Here are a few pics of them enjoying the pool one day with Lucy and Elizabeth!

Loaded up and ready for the pool

Caitlin in her floatie

Evan enjoying himself

All three kids in the baby pool

No comments:

Post a Comment