Wow, it's been a long time since I posted anything to blog. I don't have any good excuse. So, I figured I better post something before y'all forget I even have a blog! Here are just some random thoughts and pictures to keep you interested.
Valentine's Day - I was out of town at a conference on Valentine's Day so I wanted to include a few pics from Evan's V-day party at school. I had so much fun visiting his class.
Icing and putting sprinkles on his cookie
Yummy cookie!
Evan and his friend Alex
And a video of Evan while they were singing. He was doing great until he realized I was there and then of course he ran over to see me.
On our way to Indianapolis, we flew through Chicago and got to spend a few hours with Camden and Nikki. Here Caitlin and Cam posed for a picture.
In Indianapolis, we of course went to the Children's Museum. Caitlin got to ride the carousel on a horse for the first time and loved it.
She enjoyed the toddler area as well.
This is a random picture from our house. I have one cupboard where I keep our Tupperware and kids stuff. She loves to climb in it!
Well, there you go! Hope you enjoyed the quick blog entry. In news... not much is new. Caitlin is on the verge of walking on her own. She's so close if she would just stop leaning so far forward! Evan is doing well too. We are still working on potty training but we are slowly making progress (I think). He loves to ride his bike and we've enjoyed spending time outside now that the weather is nice. Bryce is recovering from something like the bubonic plague. He had a horrible case of the flu while Caitlin and I were out of town. Fortunately, he seems to be the only one to get it (I'd just like to point out he was the only one to NOT get a flu shot.. coincidence?). He is still not fully recovered but doing much better. Big, huge, colossal thanks to Michelle, Brett, and Casey who took care of Evan.

No comments:
Post a Comment