All ready for fun in the snow
Our snowman!
Do bikes work in the snow??
Saturday, Bryce and I took the kids on a walk up to the park where they got to play. Evan rode his bike both there and back and loved it. I enjoyed snapping some photographs of them playing with some new photography tricks I learned on my camera!
Sunday, I took the kids down to the Austin Zoo - not a zoo so much as an animal rescue. Evan LOVED feeding the different animals after he realized they weren't so scary. We got to see lions, tigers, and other various cats. Evan loved running around after Aidan. We even got to go on a train ride!
Right now, I'm blogging from San Antonio! I am here for a conference for the next two days... my first time away from the kids (besides being in the hospital to give birth to Caitlin). I miss them and Bryce but at the same time, having some time just to myself is kind of nice! Thanks to Michelle and Becca for helping him out... he really appreciates it I know!
Well, hope everyone has a great week. I am off to Indianapolis on Friday to go to a baby shower for my good friend Lauren. Can't wait to see her and my other high school gals!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment