Monday, January 11, 2010

Christmas/New Year

Sorry for the delay but the Holidays are just too busy and then putting everything back to normal afterwards takes time as well. But, finally I've gotten around to downloading pictures and figured I should update the blog.

Christmas was great this year. It was much more exciting because Evan could actually participate. My mom and brother came from Indianapolis and so on Christmas morning, we had both of them, the 3 of us, my sister and her husband, and Bryce's sister all to celebrate with. It was great having so much family around. Evan enjoyed opening his gifts.



One of his favorites was his wagon. He wanted to ride in it all the time so we had to eventually put it outside. It will be fun to use more often once the weather gets better.



We also took the time over the holidays to do some baby preparations. My family all pitched in on painting Evan's room (see a little below where the top is now pink instead of blue) and moving Evan to the other bedroom. The transition was a piece of cake for him. We just have a few more baby things to do before we are completely ready. I'm 38 weeks today and so far am still feeling pretty good and baby seems to be doing well. We are anxious for her arrival!

And here's me at 38 weeks also:

For New Year's, we got together with some friends and their kids. It was a fun time but definitely not like the old days... let's just say we were in bed before it was midnight here in Austin!

Evan and Avery

Leah, Aidan, Avery, and Evan - Happy New Year!

The Family!

And here are just some random pics of Evan lately. I have some videos I will try and post. Evan loves to dance so we've tried to capture that and some other moments as well. We'll be sure to let you know when the baby arrives. I can't promise how much blogging will get done since having two is a little daunting. But, we'll try our best since I know how much they change in just those first few months. Happy New Year to all!

Helping Daddy Eat:

With Leah at the Children's Museum:

Enjoying some lunch:

No comments:

Post a Comment